It is in our human nature to always want to look and feel good. This makes salon an excellent business for entrepreneurs with the capital and interest in investing in the beauty sector. You do not simply make people look and feel great about themselves, but you also make a profit.
Investing in a sector with high demand is great. However, higher demand means more competition in the business. To survive the fierce competition in the beauty industry, you need smart marketing strategies to stand out and get noticed by your target customers. To be able to stay on top of your game, it is important to understand how you can market your business to attract clients to your salon.
Here are some exciting ideas that can help maximize your marketing campaign and client base:
● Offer a Selfie Station – A selfie station or photo booth inside your salon? That’s awesome! Set up a small area in your salon with your company logo and have your clients snap photos of their new look and download them so that they can show them off in their social media profile. You can upload them in your social media accounts too so that you can share your services with your followers.
● Promote Discounted Offers on Facebook Ads – Facebook Ads are a place to promote your discounted services. What is great about this marketing tactic is that they can be targeted geographically to your potential clients. It also gives you the opportunity to collect names and email addresses directly from clients, which is essential for email marketing.
● Create a Rewards Program – Loyal clients deserve a reward. That is why it is important to have a loyalty or rewards program dedicated to loyal customers for their continued business. It can be a simple punch card that offers them a free salon service on their 10th transaction. Rewards programs are an effective marketing tactic that pays off big time.
● Create an Inviting Atmosphere – Sometimes, you do not need to invest in print ads or offer discounts to customers. Simply offering your clients a cup of coffee or some fun, delicious snacks and goodies can be an effective marketing strategy. A comfortable, inviting atmosphere can give your clients a positive experience. Satisfied clients are more likely to return and refer your salon business to their friends.
● Upload Professional Photos on Instagram – One of the best social media platforms you can use to market your salon is Instagram. Millions of people who could be your potential clients are on Instagram and nearly 50 percent of brands banking on it; that is why you cannot afford to fall behind. To connect with your prospective clients, dedicate a day or two doing a professional photoshoot in your salon. Once the pictures are ready, use free tools, such as Hootsuite, to help you schedule out when you will be posting them on your Instagram account. Instead of using captions, you can use relevant hashtags in the comment.
● Hire Reputable Internet Marketing Expert – Today’s entrepreneurs are taking their businesses on the Internet to attract and engage with their prospective customers. With the high demands in the salon business, it is a good idea to hire someone who specializes in internet marketing. A reputable SEO company helps you create and design a professional website where you can market your products and/or service, manage customer reviews and improve your Google search ranking.