The online marketplace continues to rise in recent years. Competing with other local businesses can be tough. That is why as an arborist running his own tree care business, taking a 360-degree view on how to successfully grow and differentiate your business. At the end of the day, it is all about ensuring a positive and memorable customer service in the world of fierce business competition.
A strong online presence, building a stable team of trustworthy professionals, and fine-tuning your digital marketing are not new in online marketing strategies but just mere table stakes or minimum requirements for a business arrangement.
Take a look at these current online marketing trends to take your business to new heights:
● Off-Site Online Marketing Improvements – Search engines, such as Google, help arborists connect to their target customers. Creating quality offsite connections include:
➔ Directory Listings: Creating profiles on Google+, Better Business Bureau, Yelp, and Bing Business help verify the nature of your business and link to your website.
➔ Inbound Links: Clickable links on other websites redirect prospects to your website. These inbound links may be coming from online blogs about tree care.
➔ Citations: Citations are like inbound links, only that it mentions your company name but not linking to your website.
➔ Online Reviews: Positive online reviews are extremely important in growing your business and bringing in more customers as it establishes the credibility of your business.
● Make People Find – With the growing competition in today’s business world, being found online can be a real challenge. Make sure to cover the basics, such as creating a Facebook page with complete location information and Google My Business complete with information about your location and products/services. Hiring a reputable SEO company can help you plan your online marketing strategies to boost your online visibility more effectively.
● Social Media Marketing – Today, social media marketing is an essential online marketing tool to drive the growth of your tree care business. It allows you to find and establish a connection to targeted groups of customers. Also, social media marketing makes it easier and less expensive to get in front of and attract new customers by creating your own group page with photos and content, such as blogs and videos to raise brand awareness and help improve your search engine ranking.
● Ditch Hard-Line Sales Tactics – Hard sales strategies can be annoying to most customers. Ditch it and start selling your services by educating your target customers on the importance of proper tree care. People are becoming smarter and have a strong awareness of the issues that affect them. They know the value that comes with owning a property with trees. To attract more customers, you need to have a website with a smart design that offers the needs of your customers and educate them about your products and/or services instead of pressuring them to purchase.
● Be in Tune with People’s Concern with the Environment – Global issues, such as global warming and water shortage, has made today’s homeowners appreciate the importance of trees more. Many people become more concern with environment preservation. Make sure to be a part of the Tree Care Industry Association and be in tune with the most current events.