Having a steady stream of new patients and retaining old ones helps grow your practice. However, competing with other dentists in your local area may seem challenging, especially if you are new in the dental industry. This makes marketing an essential tool to make your practice thrive.
Dental patient marketing is an important part of all dental practice as it attracts new patients and builds a stronger relationship with existing patients. Surely, there are a number of dental marketing strategies out there, but how do you choose the right ones that yield positive results?
If you are not sure where to start, here are some of the most effective dental patient marketing techniques that will help you market your dental practice:
● Build a Community in Social Media – Social media is an excellent way to reach and build a relationship with potential patients, and the same goes for existing patients. Use it as a source of communication where you post and share updates about your business and relevant content that helps inform and educate your followers all year round. Encourage your followers to write reviews about your business. This effectively creates potential touchpoints and establish a first impression.
● Focus on Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Optimizing for search engines is a vital marketing tool for all industries with an online presence. However, using local keywords help bring in new patients to your practice, making local SEO crucial for dental patient marketing. Instead of just using “dentist”, use terms such as “Etobicoke dentist” to rank your practice on search engines so that potential patients in Etobicoke can easily find you online.
● Develop a Strong, Well-Designed Website – The first place potential patients interact with you is on your website. Just like your business card, your website should establish a good first impression. It must look professional, well-organized for user-friendliness and contain all the important information your visitors want to know about your business.
● Effective Content Marketing – Content, such as blog posts, videos, and podcasts, adds value to your website. It attracts and brings in visitors, establish good relationships, and converts them into loyal patients. Content marketing is about posting new keyword-filled content to your web pages, increasing your search engine rankings, as well as traffic to your website.
● Use Keyword Variation – Keyword research is an extremely useful marketing opportunity to rank highly in the Google search engine. Most marketers go for the basic keywords, such as “Etobicoke dentist,” but as a marketer, you should be thinking outside the box and diversify the keyword you want to rank. Consider this example, “emergency wisdom tooth removal.” By taking the word “emergency,” you increase your chances of searched and found on search engines.
Luckily, there are various effective ways you can do grow your practice using dental patient marketing. You can start by checking out and analyze what your local competitors are doing and use it to your advantage to set your services apart. If you need help, you can contact a reputable SEO company with a proven track record in helping businesses rank, attract more patients, and earn profits.